About Me

My photo
Hi, Hope you'll scroll through my older pages, you'll see tons of my art. Sign up to follow my new posts!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Winner of the Giclee contest!

I put all the names in a hat and pulled out "Revolving Doors"! He likes my polar bear so I'll be sending him an 8 x 10 giclee. I see from his blog he is very eco-conscious and he's from Sweden! Hope he gets my email soon and sends me his mailing address!

Then I picked out one more name just because I wanted too, and I picked out "Barbara". She likes my Barn Owl so I'll send her out an 8 x 10 giclee. Her blog is all about crafts like paper clay and sculpture crafts. She's also great at scrapbooking from what I could see. Check out both of these great blogs!

Thanks to everyone who participated. I will be doing this again next month. Maybe for Valentine's Day. That's my anniversary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails