About Me

My photo
Hi, Hope you'll scroll through my older pages, you'll see tons of my art. Sign up to follow my new posts!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Moving forward

Well I've had a busy weekend. We went to Newfound Lake in Bristol NH and we stopped at a gift shop. I showed her some of my prints and she ordered 5 prints to see if they would sell (on commission). I was so happy. Then today I got an order for a greeting card with my rabbit on it. Then I got a haircut and saw some business cards from other companies on the shelf, so I asked David, the owner, If I could put some cards on his counter too, and he said sure! So I got up the courage to ask if I could hang some of my art in there (his walls were kinda bare on one side) and he said yes! So I'll be bringing him 5 tomorrow! This thing just seems to have a life of it's own now that I have started to ask people if they like my work! I'm in Heaven. Got to keep drawing! I think a New Hampshire State bird will get started tonight! Hope you all had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Timaree said...

Yay! I think a lot of people will like these pictures. They fit in to so many kinds of places whether it's a library, a den, a study or a hallway or more.

I saw someone said your blog takes a long time to load. I have no trouble but I do see you don't limit it to just 5 or so posts at a time and that could be why. There are a LOT of pictures to load even if they are small files.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails