About Me

My photo
Hi, Hope you'll scroll through my older pages, you'll see tons of my art. Sign up to follow my new posts!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blue pig on scratchboard


Here's a cute piglet I drew on scratchboard. Well, actually he was there all along, it being a reverse process like sculpture, I just removed everything that was not a pig from the scratchboard!

Winter is dragging on here in New England and I haven't been doing much drawing. Work has been busy, and I feel blessed that that is so, but I do love a couple days off now and then. With graphic design it's always feast or famine with the workload. Hope you all have been able to keep your jobs and keep busy!

5 comments:

winna said...

good cold looking pig and his teeth must be chattering...

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Oh Revelle, this is lovely.

Ricardo Sérgio said...

This drawing is great. Really great.

Linda T said...

The pig is awesome!

Dana S. Whitney said...

So Babe the Blue Ox can have a friend with Babe the Blue Pig. Lovely cross hatching or would that be cross scratching?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails