About Me

My photo
Hi, Hope you'll scroll through my older pages, you'll see tons of my art. Sign up to follow my new posts!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Daniel


Here's an image I painted in Photoshop of my husband, Daniel, and this huge fish he caught. I wanted to focus the attention on his face and the boylike glee he was experiencing in the moment. I painted it using the Wacom Tablet. By the way, It's a 4 x 6 inch tablet, and Model # PTZ-431W. Comes with a mouse (why bother!) and a pen that you use to draw, paint, or whatever you want. Has pencil, pen, scratchboard, oils, gouache, oils, watercolor, airbrush, felt pens, crayons, and a zillion other possibilities you can create with no mess. I just love it when I'm sitting at the computer and don't have the energy to grab the oils and set everything up. It's so much fun.
Revelle

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Wonderful. This sounds like a wonderful program. I love the look on his face! nice,nice work. Happy holidays...http://findingmywings-leighbunkin.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails