About Me

My photo
Hi, Hope you'll scroll through my older pages, you'll see tons of my art. Sign up to follow my new posts!

Monday, December 4, 2017

Small Art painted on canvas, with magnets attached on the back.


Being a hanging member, I have art at the Seacoast Artist Association in Exeter NH at all times, some framed and hanging, some Giclée Prints in the bins and a few originals in the bins.

Because it's almost Christmas, I have created some tiny art, 2", 4", 6", that is painted in acrylics on mini canvases, with magnets attached. If you can't find them, ask the gallery sitter to point them out to you. Here are a few of them hanging on my refrigerator!

I also have some free Christmas postcards for you, flyers about my upcoming art classes, and a poster in the window. You can also check out upcoming classes on their website here: http://seacoastartist.org/events/

Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails