About Me

My photo
Hi, Hope you'll scroll through my older pages, you'll see tons of my art. Sign up to follow my new posts!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Cape Buffalo continues!



Here are a few more steps. I thought I was done, but realized after looking at the horns for a couple days, that they were just too light. I also went back and added more darks in the face, ears, nose, well just about everywhere got more layers! It's always a good idea to take a break after working on a drawing, so you can see it with new eyes when you come back to in. I was adding detail up to the point I had put a mat around it and was about to sign it. When I was sure I was done, I signed it and finished framing it! Hope you enjoy it. It is for sale if you are interested. Contact me directly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails