About Me

My photo
Hi, Hope you'll scroll through my older pages, you'll see tons of my art. Sign up to follow my new posts!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Taught a girl scout troop last night

They give you one and a half hours to do 6 projects with the girls so I pretty much raced through it. Touched briefly on perspective, grayscale, mediums, line, etc., then got to have them interview me while I showed them some samples of my artwork. I wished it could have been one lesson on one thing! But they all get an art badge anyway! I thought I would be nervous, but they were all well behaved and asked intelligent questions. Plus they liked my art! So I felt good when I left!! LOL!!! Thanks to my daughter, Erin, for asking me, and thanks to my granddaughter, Emily, for helping out passing out the materials!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails