About Me

My photo
Hi, Hope you'll scroll through my older pages, you'll see tons of my art. Sign up to follow my new posts!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chudleigh, stage 2


Okay, I have named my tiny brute "Chudleigh" because he's an English Bull dog and I've just been waiting to use that name for a long time! Plus he is very "cuddley"!!! I've added some of the color but didn't get very far. My brother stopped in and we had a great chat. I asked him if he could save a file I had burned onto a floppy disk in 1993, and of course, being the genius he is, he was able to! I'll post it. It's a pencil drawing I did of a Panda and cub. I think I'll redraw it in pencil. I wonder where I put my original drawing?

1 comment:

Cathy Holtom said...

I love Chudleigh's eyes. How clever to get the panda picture back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails