About Me

My photo
Hi, Hope you'll scroll through my older pages, you'll see tons of my art. Sign up to follow my new posts!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Red Tailed Hawk pencil stage


Been too tired to draw much, work has been so busy. But when you do freelance work, you have to take it when you can get it. Then you have slow periods. So, it's been a while since I've posted. I started this Red Tailed Hawk portrait, and here's the fist stage. It's a close-up so there will be lots of detail to work on. Hope you enjoy him!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Hello Revelle, remember 3 months ago we were talking about getting some of my drawings printed on cards? Well finally they did it. Yeah I know it's 3 months late but they managed it anyhow with their tight schedule. I am reserving a card for you, so if you're still interested, send me an email with your address to aleksitanninen(at)yahoo(dot)com. I'd be more than happy to trade with you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails