About Me

My photo
Hi, Hope you'll scroll through my older pages, you'll see tons of my art. Sign up to follow my new posts!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Cleo investigating the smells of winter


Again, I was having problems on Thing-a-Day trying to upload. So here's my darling, Cleo, head down like a wolf, searching for the tiniest smell coming from below the snow. It's melted a great deal after 2 days in the fifties, and I'm really excited about that. I can actually see some of my plants in the garden around the mailbox where the snow has been shoveled.

I wonder, How many of you get your mail in a mailbox as opposed to brought to your door by the mailman? In Massachusetts, it was always a mailman right to the door, in New hampshire, everyone has a mailbox. How is it overseas?
Revelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails