About Me

My photo
Hi, Hope you'll scroll through my older pages, you'll see tons of my art. Sign up to follow my new posts!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Learn to Draw classes for beginners


I'll also be teaching some learn to draw classes in Exeter. Going to meet with the woman in charge tomorrow. I've been working on my lessons and handouts this week. I may do both a children's class and an adult class and see which I prefer teaching. I'm really excited about this. I've had cabin fever this summer and I need to get out of the studio and out into the world again! Who else gets cabin fever after a while? Art can sometimes turn into such a solitary business. Any teachers out there with good advice on how long to hold the class and how many weeks?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails